2009年3月13日星期五

Wedding To Do List

My lovely sister asked me that “Really a lot of things to prepare for Wedding?” my first answer to her was mine preparation was very simple, because I didn’t follow exactly the Traditional Wedding.

Then I list down mine to do list as follows: -
1) Select Wedding Date
2) Announcement to Family and discuss about things wanted and $$
3) Select the Wedding Venue
4) Estimating the nos. of relatives, guests, colleague and friends.
5) Choosing the Dinner Menus, Wine and Liquid.
6) Wedding Decoration and Entertainments.
7) Accommodation and transportation for family and friends.
8) Register Ceremony
9) Wedding Dress, Shoes and Accessories
10) Wedding photos shooting, editing and printing
11) Wedding VCD
12) Wedding hair and makeup at the actual day
13) Preparing and sending wedding invitation cards
14) Preparing wedding car decorations
15) Confirming with all guest before Wedding
16) Wedding Ring
17) Others

Sis, I think I need to change my answer now, “Really a lot of THINGS TO DO!” and I really didn’t follow traditional. That's why I don't want to have wedding dinner, wasting my time, my effort and my $$.

没有评论: